TRAIN THE TRAINER
Deliver your own self defence courses
Our train the trainer course has been created to provide the best quality and simplest of training. Which is why our train the trainer course will allow your own trainers in your organisation to be able to deliver self defence and conflict resolution training to your employees.
Being a two full day intensive course that is delivered to your trainers on how to deal with most self defence situations. Our training is based around 3 key areas:
- Body Language
- Remove Yourself
- Find Somebody to Help
- Use your voice
- Do Something Unexpected
- Different Attacks
- Protecting Oneself
- Create Time and Space
The aim of the course is to give you the confidence in being able to deliver the training to your staff members to keep them safe. We only have limited courses every year and you must come back for a refresher every year, as things change consistently.
You can also run this as a private course for your company and we can provide a proposal at time of enquiry.
This training course is designed for trainers to:
- deliver self defence and conflict resolution training into their organisation.
- look at the workplace environment and advise better ways to set up to keep employees safe
- help create policy and procedures around conflict resolution for their organisation
It is a powerful two day, fun and very informative training.
We will teach you:
- the right way to teach self defence
- be able to confidently defend yourself and help your team protect themselves
- evaluating your environment – situational awareness
- different techniques to counter any verbal or physical attack with simple but powerful strategies
- your voice and words are your number one tool to defuse any situation
- various ways to handle multiple attack situations
- what to do if weapons are involved, and what you may be able to use as a weapon
The course is hands on and will be tested at the end of the course to be able to deliver this proficiently into your organisation.
You will receive:
- morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, tea and coffee
- a comprehensive manual to cement your learnings
- fun and interactive training, both theoretical and hands-on
- 1 year certification to be able to deliver these courses. To maintain certification a one day refresher course is required to be undertaken
Investment: $3,995 inc GST. Individual companies wanting to run this course privately a proposal will be provided on enquiry.
What to wear: Clothes you would wear to work.
Note: As this is a hands on learning environment, a waiver form will need to be signed by each participant to ensure insurance is kept up to date. Anybody who does not sign the waiver will not be able to participate in the physical activities.