TRAIN THE TRAINER
Deliver your own self defence courses
Our simple train the trainer course allows your own trainers within your organisation to deliver quality self defence and conflict resolution training to your employees.
A two full day intensive course delivered to students on how to deal with most self defence situations. Our course is based around 3 key areas:
- Body language
- Remove yourself
- Find somebody to help
- Use your voice
- Do something unexpected
- Different attacks
- Protecting oneself
- Create time and space
The aim of this course is to give students confidence in delivering training to your staff members to keep them safe. We have limited courses held every year with a required refresher every year.
You can also run this as a private course for your company and we can provide a proposal at time of enquiry.
This training course is designed for trainers to:
- deliver self defence and conflict resolution training into their organisation.
- look at the workplace environment and advise better ways to keep employees safe
- help create policy and procedures around conflict resolution for their organisation
It is a powerful, fun and informative two day training course.
We will teach you:
- the right way to teach self defence
- be able to confidently defend yourself and help your team protect themselves
- evaluate your environment – situational awareness
- different techniques to counter any verbal or physical attack with simple but powerful strategies
- your voice and words are your number one tool to defuse any situation
- various ways to handle multiple attack situations
- what to do if weapons are involved, and what you may be able to use as a weapon
The course is hands on. You will be tested at the end of the course to ensure you are able to deliver this proficiently into your organisation.
You will receive:
- morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, tea and coffee
- a comprehensive manual to cement your learnings
- fun and interactive training, both theoretical and hands-on
- 1 year certification to be able to deliver these courses. To maintain certification a one day refresher course is required to be undertaken
What to wear: Clothes you would wear to work.
Note: As this is a hands on learning environment, a waiver form is required to be signed by each participant to ensure insurance is kept up to date. Anybody who does not sign the waiver will not be able to participate in the physical activities.