Dealing with Road Rage Situations
Incidents of road rage are on the rise and our aim is for your employees not to be another statistic.
Do you have drivers on the road and want them to be safe?
Are you looking for simple techniques to help your drivers deal with aggressive situations?
Our Dealing with Road Rage course has been created for you and your drivers and is tailored to address their needs and the environment they work. This course will teach your drivers how to defuse and de-escalate volatile situations while on the road and in their vehicle.
Your Team will learn:
- how to stay controlled while being abused
- what to do when a situation becomes heated and escalated
- how to deal with the situation if it becomes violent
- how to take records and what to take down while in a volatile situation
- how to keep themselves protected and ensure absolute safety at all times
Your Team will receive:
- practical tools and techniques to defuse and de-escalate volatile situations
- an excellent half-day of theoretical and hands-on training
- fun and interactive exercises to build confidence
- a comprehensive manual to cement your learnings
*morning or afternoon tea, lunch, and tea and coffee provided.
Investment: POA based on your needs and training requirements.