Conflict Resolution Skills
Our Conflict Resolution training course was created specifically to learn the skills to defuse an aggressor and stop it from becoming physical. It is the same content as the Dealing with Aggressive People Course, but only the awareness and diffuse component. Like all our courses at Resolution Education, it is a fun half day hands-on training course.
This course teaches you how to defuse and de-escalate volatile situations to avoid physical violence.
You will learn:
- how to best communicate in tense situations
- what to do when a situation becomes heated
- how to identify and respond to physical threats with body language and voice tone
- how to stay calm while somebody is very heated and angry
- how to keep yourself protected
- setting up your environment correctly
You will receive:
- morning or afternoon tea, tea and coffee
- a comprehensive manual to cement your learning’s
- an excellent half day of fun and interactive training, both theoretical and hands-on.
What to wear: Clothes you would wear to work.
- What is conflict?
- The cost of conflict in the workplace
- Understanding different personalities in the workplace
- Difference causes of conflict
- How employees deal with conflict
- Dealing with emotions in a conflict situation
- Resolving conflict in the workplace
- Conflict policies in the workplace
- Alternative dispute resolution