TRAIN THE TRAINER
Train the Trainer
DELIVER YOUR OWN SELF DEFENCE COURSES
Our simple train the trainer course allows your own trainers within your organisation to deliver quality self defence and conflict resolution training to your employees.
A two full day intensive course delivered to students on how to deal with most self defence situations. Our course is based around Resolution Education’s A.D.D. System when dealing with occupational violence and aggression.
The aim of this course is to give students confidence in delivering training to your staff members to keep them safe. We have limited courses held every year with a required refresher every year.
You can also run this as a private course for your company and we can provide a proposal at time of enquiry.
Duration: 2 days of training
Location: Training Australia Wide and Internationally – At your workplace or a location can be organised by Resolution Education
Capacity: up to 4 people or an additional trainer can be organised
What To Wear: Clothes you would normally wear to work
Certification: 1 year certification to be able to deliver this course. To maintain the certification, a day’s refresher training will need to be undertaken.
- deliver self defence and conflict resolution training into their organisation.
- look at the workplace environment and advise better ways to keep employees safe
- help create policy and procedures around conflict resolution for their organisation
The below is just a guide and modules can be added or removed based on the needs of your organisation.
– Identifying the signs of aggression and the stages of each, verbal cues, visual cues
Team Interaction with an aggressive person.
– Dealing with your emotions in an aggressive situation, how not to freeze and timing from the start of a situation to becoming violent.
– Using your voice to diffuse the situation
– How to stop the aggression escalating
– Working on positives outcomes for each aggressive situation
– Hands on Session
– Hands on Group Work
You will receive:
– morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, tea and coffee
– a comprehensive manual to cement your learnings
– fun and interactive training, both theoretical and hands-on
– 1 year certification to be able to deliver these courses. To maintain certification a one day refresher course is required to be undertaken