CUSTOMISED CONFLICT TRAINING
Conflict Resolution Training
Who will benefit from this dispute resolution training?
All employees to be in contact with difficult negotiations, people who can’t keep their emotions under control or employees needing better communication skills. This conflict management course covers multiple situations and will be customised to the challenges your team may be facing.
You will find this interactive and strategy-rich training package relevant and effective. It’s a 1-day conflict resolution workshop for the real world with effective conflict resolution strategies and conflict resolution techniques. Whether it is internal staff or dealing with external people.
Conflict can cost the workplace in many ways, from time off, to negative cultures and unhappiness in the workplace.
Conflict Resolution Training for the workplace is ideal for
- Customer Service
- Police Officers
Duration: Half Day or Full Day available
Delivery Options: Face to Face or Online
Location: Training Australia Wide and Internationally – At your workplace or a location can be organised by Resolution Education
Capacity: up to 40 people for the day
What To Wear: Clothes you would normally wear to work
Conflict Management Training Outcomes
- Improved Communication Skills
- Improved Negotiation Skills
- Improved Conflict Resolution Skills
- Handling your emotions in stressful situations
- Creating Win / Win in conflict situations
- Understanding peoples different working profiles
- Active listening skills
- Looking at every side of the conflict in a non-bias manner
Giving you excellent conflict management strategies, techniques and skills to use in the workplace to deal with conflict and disputes.
Because of the nature of your organisation, you may experience different types of conflict and disputes. Therefore we can customise and create your own course outline based on the principles of conflict resolution skills to improve employees communication.
A more detailed course outline can be provided by contacting us direct.
– What is Conflict
– The cost of conflict in the workplace
– Understanding Different Personalities in the workplace – DISC
– Different Causes of Conflict
– How Employees Deal with Conflict
– Dealing with Emotions in a conflict situation
– Resolving conflict in the workplace
– Conflict Policies in the Workplace
– Alternative Dispute Resolutions
You will receive:
– a comprehensive manual to cement your learning’s
– an excellent day of fun and interactive training, both theoretical and role playing