RESOLUTION EDUCATION DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
- Resolution Education alerts you to possible options to consider with your business. We are not legal, financial, tax, town planning or other such advisers. You should ensure the options we raise for you to consider will suit your business and you should obtain advice from such professionals such as your solicitor, accountant or town planner, as the case may be, prior to acting to ensure the decision you make is best for your business. In engaging us you accept responsibility for your own decisions and release us from any claim that may arise from acting on an option we raise for you.
- The Resolution Education Program Materials you receive are confidential and proprietary, and cannot be used, disclosed or duplicated except within your own company. These materials are unpublished works protected by copyright laws and no unauthorised copying, adaptation, distribution storage or displays are permitted.
- Our services are advisory. You bear sole responsibility for the use and implementation of these services in your business. You agree to forever indemnify and hold harmless your Licensed Resolution Education Trainer from and against any loss, cost or expense resulting from your activities related to the subject matter in this document and in Programs.
- While your Trainer will be providing you with guidance, direction and program materials, such a role is for training services only and of actually doing the activity itself. You will be primarily accountable for how you use the training. In this way your Trainer seeks to educate you in to be proficient as possible and it is up to you to use the skills learnt appropriately.
- Resolution Education reserves the right to replace your Trainer with another Trainer should it, in the opinion of Resolution Education, become necessary.
- Resolution Education may from time to time, alter the content or structure of the training as it considers necessary, but at all times Resolution Education will continue to provide value for money.
- At the same time as your progress is periodically evaluated, Resolution Education may be asking you to evaluate its performance under this agreement. If you are not fully satisfied with the services you have received (at any stage) we expect you to let us know, so we can work with you to rectify your concerns.
- You or your ‘Trainer’ may elect to terminate this agreement at any time upon thirty days notice in writing.
- This agreement is the entire agreement between you and Resolution Education, all prior agreements, promises or representations being merged herein.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any other countries laws may be different and Resolution Education takes no liability in any of these other countries outside Australia.